Leverage exclusive ATD tools and templates to develop the most powerful, bottom-line focused learning.
In this program, you will learn to:
- Apply learning theories and models, the steps of ADDIE, and the needs assessment process to face-to-face training initiatives.
- Identify behavioral outcomes and create learning objectives.
- Apply the elements of the course design process and design, develop, and curate content for face-to-face learning environments.
- Identify design thinking and rapid prototyping techniques for face-to-face course design activities.
- Apply a variety of course and process evaluation methods to face-to-face course design activities.
- Determine their level of future readiness in face-to-face instructional design and develop a plan for continued learning.
View Full Course Description