Prove your ability. Elevate your design. Develop impactful learning solutions.
This advanced level program covers the entire e-learning instructional design process from analysis to design, development, implementation, and evaluation of learning programs. You’ll work closely with facilitators to master all aspects of learning-centric instructional design. Identify areas where you excel and where you have opportunities for growth.Benefit from collaborative and structured training and the opportunity to assess your knowledge and skills.
In this program, you will:
- Use the ATD e-learning instructional design model to develop e-learning projects that motivate, inform, and, most importantly, change behavior and performance.
- Analyze factors that will shape your design, such as the audience, the learning environment, and the technology ecosystem.
- Use research and evidence-based practices to make key design decisions at the course level, curriculum level, and initiative level.
- Write storyboards that meet the needs of your learners, developers, and subject matter experts.
- Make purposeful decisions about interface design, authoring tools, media, and other factors that affect the development of your courses, just to name a few.
View Full Course Description