Foster and develop a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce.
ATD’s DEI in Talent Development Certificate course explores key themes and concepts encompassing many facets of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) and highlights the tools necessary to support DEI through your role as a talent development practitioner.
In this course, you will:
- Demonstrate the value and benefit of integrating diversity, equity, and inclusion into talent development for your organization.
- Expand your self-awareness and shift your mindset, practices, and influence around diversity, equity, and inclusion within your own work.
- Identify factors that shape identity and culture, including race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation/identity, age, physical abilities/qualities, and neurodiversity.
- Discover how cultural norms affect beliefs, values, behaviors, and decisions and their potential impact on workplace dynamics.
- Demonstrate inclusive leadership skills, including co-creating an environment where diverse perspectives are considered, using storytelling to create safe spaces, and making space for people to be seen, heard, understood, and valued.
- Examine the diversity, equity, and inclusion climate of an organization and its impact on talent development.
- Propose talent development strategies to sustain a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
View Full Course Description