Derived From ATD Research, Backed by Our Capability Model
The ATD E-Learning Instructional Design Certificate program illuminates the knowledge and skills, as defined by our competency research, that instructional designers must have to design e-learning for on-the-job application and business impact.
In this program, you will:
- Apply learning theories and models, the steps of ADDIE, and the needs assessment process to the development of e-learning modules and courses.
- Identify behavioral outcomes and create learning objectives for e-learning modules and courses.
- Apply the elements of the course design process to design, develop, and curate content for e-learning modules and courses.
- Identify design thinking and rapid prototyping techniques for e-learning modules and courses.
- Evaluate the impact of your e-learning modules and courses, as well as your project and development processes, to foster continuous improvement.
- Determine your level of future readiness in e-learning instructional design, and develop a plan for continued learning.
View Full Course Description