The complete foundational program for designing outcome-based training.
ATD’s Instructional Design Certificate program illuminates the knowledge and skills, as defined by our competency research, that instructional designers must have to develop successful learning solutions that lead to on-the-job application and business impact.
In this program, you will:
- Gain a strong foundation in the needs assessment and analysis process, ensure your training initiatives are effective and aligned with organization goals and expectations, and make the impact that you and your organization expect.
- Develop engaging instructional events that take human memory and learning processes into account.
- Learn how to determine which tools and instructional formats will deliver the best learning outcomes.
- Collect data from subject matter experts and other stakeholders, and identify the competencies and tasks that will enable the achievement of business goals.
- Create participant and facilitator guides and supporting
View Full Course Description