The Premier Train-the-Trainer Program
ATD’s Training Certificate program follows the key knowledge and actions that successful trainers must have to meet business needs, as defined by research.
In this program, you will:
- Fully grasp how to use adult learning theory to engage your learners.
- Gain a foundation in conducting a needs assessment, developing learning objectives, and evaluating the impact of your training initiatives.
- Learn and apply effective training techniques for engaging a variety of learning styles and preferences, creating an effective positive learning environment, leveraging effective questioning techniques, and managing classroom challenges.
- Develop engaging, learner-centered training solutions.
- Design and deliver your own 10-minute skill exercises to practice new techniques learned in the course.
- Identify professional growth opportunities through pre- and post-course self-assessments.
View Full Course Description