Deliver meaningful training in the virtual classroom.
In this program, you will learn to:
- Identify the logistical tasks necessary to create an effective virtual classroom environment conducive to effective learning.
- Apply brain science to delivery strategies that address various learner preferences and cognitive needs in the learning environment.
- Create facilitation plans that prepare the facilitator for a successful learner-centered event.
- Select learning methods to support various learning preferences to reach the desired learning outcome.
- Demonstrate adult learning principles and effective facilitation techniques to assess and ensure a safe, comfortable, and supportive learning environment.
- Create a self-development plan to stay current with technology and industry trends as they relate to formal learning
View Full Course Description